- 26 vacation days
- lots of development opportunities
Why choose us?
- Enter a friendly and informal working atmosphere
- Working in a family business
- Continuous development and innovation
Telehandler driver Aerinnova
This vacancy is no longer available
Are you a proactive Telehandler driver that is looking for a fulltime job in daytime? Are you a person that feels responsible for letting the production process run smoothly? Than Aerinnova challenges you, because we have a job opening for a Telehandler driver!
Your tasks as a Telehandler driver:
We expect from you, as a telehandler driver, that you will drive the telehandler on a daily base. You will make sure that all the production machines will keep running with sufficient input material. And you are also responsible for the daily check-ups of our moving machines and productions machines. You will be loading and unloading the incoming and outgoing trucks on the location in Gameren. The job will be in daytime.
What do we offer you?
- A competitive salary dependent on your knowledge and experience;
- An independent and responsible job;
- Professional and personal growth through our own NRC Academy;
- The possibility of expanding your knowledge on a telehandler or other moving equipment;
- An allowance for travel expenses;
- The possibility to work extra hours, when this is necessary;
- The possibility to discover new techniques which can only be found within our unique company;
- Work within a rapidly growing and innovative international family business;
As a Telehandler driver you will be working in a production environment where we recover a diversity of materials out of non-ferro metal concentrate through our own developed and built production machines. You will work together with several colleagues who are responsible for keeping the production machines running.
What do we expect of a Telehandler driver?
- You have work experience as a telehandler driver;
- You will show initiative, you are proactive and make sure the production process keeps running;
- You have strong communicative skills in English;
- You have a flexible work attitude, to work an extra hour to get things done is no problem;
- You have your own transportation to get to Gameren.
What happens next?
Within 2 working days you will get a response.
Together we will look at all the possibilities within our organisation.
We will invite to meet in person.
Is there a match? We would like to do you a proposal.
Happy with the offer? We are looking forward to welcome you!